Integration Product Manager
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
About the Integration Product Manager Role:
Work with stakeholders to source and recommend products that are customer and colleague centric and meet the needs of the business.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning, delivery and implementation throughout the product lifecycle and to manage the internal products to support business activities and facilitate growth.
Integration Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Development of a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, market research and industry insight
- To solve problems for internal users
- Define and manage the product road map, support execution of our strategy, whilst ensuring new features are released on time with a clear benefit or output
- Working with the business stakeholders to drive a fast-paced agile methodology
- Bring together stakeholders throughout the development process
- Ensuring relevant colleagues are trained on new features and have all materials required to allow for the ongoing benefit of features delivered
- Accountability for the successful implementation and adoption of new digital products, features and processes
- Solving problems for users whilst achieving business goals
- Liaises with all touch points throughout the business to understand the impacts of changes and mitigate any risks.
- Act as the key liaison point between the business area, the technical teams and the product suppliers for all priorities, changes and release dates
- Act as a change agent to assist affected areas of the business through the transformation
- Working with key stakeholders, create a vision for the future which can be communicated clearly and in an engaging way with all colleagues
- Help to define and monitor against key metrics and outcomes
- Create “User Groups” for migration to new systems, system readiness testing and system adoption.
- Communicate regular status updates to the Senior Management Team and leading project meetings and driving agreed actions.
- Assist with the design and delivery of training plans and material, to ensure operational readiness and continuous improvements
Integration Product Manager Requirements:
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Field Operations systems
- Strong understanding of operational requirements
- Understanding of change management
- Experience using business process modelling methods
- Organised, structured with acute attention to detail
- Very collaborative with high people engagement skills
- Evidence of using analytics and data to drive decisions
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, with the ability to engage and communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of coordinating multiple projects
If you think that you are suitable for this Integration Product Manager role, please apply now!