Fantastic opportunity for Medical Surgical- Telemetry RN at a beautiful facility located near Abilene, TX
The Medical Surgical RN collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards. Revises and evaluates effectiveness of patient care documentation. Uses interviews, surveys, focus groups and questionnaires to identify and resolves areas for improvement. The Telemetry RN provide care by connecting patients to machines that measure heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood-oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information. These machines then send data to computer screens for nurses to monitor. Telemetry nurses read and interpret the data to better determine patient care.
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of TX.
- At least 24 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years.
- 2 years of recent Med-Surg experience in acute care hospital setting required.
- Will consider candidate with Surgical or Ortho Medical Surgical experience that want to learn Telemetry.
Our client is hiring. We are a Global Solutions, Staffing and Consulting Services company with offices throughout the U.S., India and Mexico. Relocation assistance on case by case basis.
Role: Med Surg Telemetry RN
Apply for this job now.