PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR/FRONT OFFICE STAFF
A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Sun City West is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm appointments.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy.
- Will be taught how to clean and do minor repair of hearing aids.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred.
- 2 years front office experience, preferably in a medical setting.
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide superior customer service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Sales skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
We provide a competitive salary and a bonus. The work schedule is from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday.
Let us know if this is you!
Join Metro Hearing and be a part of a team committed to excellence.
Metro Hearing was founded in 1980, with Seven staff audiologists and six hearing healthcare practices in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Our clinical audiologists are certified by AAA (American Academy of Audiology) ASHA (American Speech and Hearing Association) and the American Board of Audiology.
Role: Patient Care Coordinator - Audiology
Apply for this job now.