Company: CY RESOURCING LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious hard working experienced individual to join a fast pace accounting team as an Assistant Management Accountant. Joining a small team, you will have the chance to get involved in a variety of areas within the finance function and similarly, your existing experience could prove extremely useful to the department. This is a temporary position, with the view to becoming permanent in 2021.
In this Assistant Management Accountant role, you will be able to demonstrate experience of working in an accounts function and have the confidence to clarify and share information easily whilst also having the enthusiasm to learn and develop within this progressive role. This is an extremely varied and challenging role that offers a lot of all-round business exposure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with bi-annual budgeting process and weekly and monthly forecasting reviews on performance.
- Assist in the preparation of Management Accounts for the Company, including supporting analysis for the Commentary.
- Preparation of monthly KPI reports and responsibility for other relevant operational reports as required.
- Ensuring accurate & timely processing of costs within agreed timetables.
- Monthly stock review and preparation and investigation of stock take variances.
- Capital expenditure reporting.
- Completion of Intrastat reporting.
- Posting of Expenses journals within Sage.
- Assist with year-end audit and related audit packs.
Working knowledge of Advanced Excel is essential, the use of pivot tables and beyond!
Ideally an AAT Studier or technician.
For more information please get in touch with Harriet Ali or Jo Smith or submit your CV by clicking apply.