S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: We are proud to be hiring a remote national IT Regional Manager for our Ofsted grade 2 client who are training providers, and are recognised as Outstanding for Leadership and Management.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a remote IT Regional Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and delivering the curriculum as set in the business plan delivering the necessary revenue and margins
- Developing a network of industry contacts to understand views and perceptions of major businesses in the industry and advise on specific issues that may affect the organisation
- Supporting the delivery of the company strategic growth plan.
- Ensuring accurate programme set up and implementation, including Functional Skills and Personal Development.
Experience and Skills:
As a IT Regional Manager, you must have:
- Successful experience of operational delivery across varied areas of responsibility
- Recent experience of managing the delivery of blended education and training, including group and 121 delivery
- Practical experience and understanding of Apprenticeship Standards and End Point Assessment
- Thorough understanding of current educational issues and knowledge of Government Funded training