Want to work for the #1 employer in the US? Want free meals, snacks, drinks, a gym membership, and other great perks?
Our client is looking for anAssociate Linguist for a 1-year contract in NYC, NY. In this role you will contribute to various tasks to develop and improve natural language processing. If you are a Native level speaker of Jordanian Arabic and fluent in English this could be a great opportunity for you.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity… if interested and qualified, please respond right away.
· Developing, maintaining and improving Natural Language Processing (NLP) system quality Training and/or evaluate NLP or dialogue systems, identify errors/regressions and propose solutions
· Contributing to various NLP tasks assigned to the team
· Creating, reviewing, annotating NLP linguistic data
· Native level speaker of Jordanian Arabic and fluent in English
· Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics or related disciplines Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts; learn inhouse tools
· Keen interest in technology -Keen interest in natural language processing, linguistics, and linguistic resources
· Attention to detail, and good organizational and communication skills
Akorbi is a leading Information Technology company providing Staffing solutions worldwide.
Role: Associate Linguist Jordanian Arabic
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.