A solid, stable, reliable manufacturing company located in Wyoming. Hiring for an Electrical Systems Builder AND Controls Engineer/Project Manager
Builder must be experienced building electrical systems from schematics through completion. Must be familiar with electrical code specifications. Must be experienced determining layout of electrical equipment installations. Builder must have experience troubleshooting equipment.
CE/PM must be experienced designing all electrical schematics, electrical system components and layout drawings. Must have field wiring experience. PLC/HMI Programming with Allen Bradley, Proface. Must have or be able to obtain a passport. These are 1st shift positions.
Electrical Systems Builder AND Controls Engineer/Project ManagerJob Duties and responsibilities -
Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Electrical Systems Builder AND Controls Engineer/Project Manager Skills/Qualifications -
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred
- At least two verifiable job references working for companies or institutions with a good reputation
- Proven knowledge of Manufacturing environment
- Excellent work history with outstanding attendance
- Must be able to interact directly with management and team members. Must exhibit consistently high level of integrity.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English at a level, which allows the safe and efficient performance of the job
- Must have excellent mechanical aptitude and experience with machinist equipment.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to read blueprints and mechanical drawings.
Must pass drug test and felony background check as required by the company.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must provide proof of legal status to work
Since 1997, Diversified Industrial Staffing has provided highly skilled manufacturing talent to industry-leading manufacturing and industrial clients. Today, we are the only exclusive provider of skilled trades labor throughout not only Michigan, but the entire United States.
To ensure everyone finds a mutually-beneficial and permanent solution, our foundation is candidate-centric. By focusing on the candidate's unique skill-set, we can narrow in on a specific position that matches their manufacturing abilities and provide both the client and candidate with a lifelong opportunity.
We're proud of the lasting relationships and partnerships we've developed with businesses and candidates.
Although we specialize in skilled trades job placements in the Detroit area and Michigan, we've extended our reach nationwide and our dedication to properly serving clients and candidates with full time permanent placement opportunities is stronger than ever. Even as we grow, relationships are the strength that have built DIS and will remain our foundation going forward.
We are skilled trades staffing talent agents and candidate specialists, focusing on the manufacturing skilled trades labor nationwide. We are the fastest growing skilled labor staffing firm in the USA, having been named to the INC 500 | 5000 list six times.
Role: Electrical Systems Builder AND Controls Engineer/Project Manager
Apply for this job now.