Revcontent, a fast paced, quickly growing technology company is seeking a Office Coordinator that is an energetic professional with great articulation and communication skills. The Office Coordinator must be a detail-oriented, customer service driven, and self-starter who will be responsible for a wide-range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Manage the building front desk as the first and main point of contact.
- Answering incoming calls and guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Receive incoming packages and alert proper staff.
- Work closely with HR Manager to plan and execute seasonal, quarterly and special company events.
- Assist in planning team lunches with various departments.
- Organize community outreach efforts.
- Send out internal communications for all employees including local discount announcements, birthday and anniversary emails, and other company news.
- Manage inventory and ordering for employee areas including beverages, snacks, and supplies.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with all levels of employees as well as outside vendors.
- Minimum of 1-year administrative experience
- Background in small event planning highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or AA preferred but not required
- Initiative and self-discipline when working independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Adaptable to changing routines, procedures and deadlines
- Excellent and thorough follow-up skills
Revcontent is the world's largest content recommendation network, powering 250 billion content recommendations per month. Revcontent partners with the largest media brands in the world such as Forbes, Newsweek, The Atlantic, International Business Times, and more.
Founded by John Lemp, Revcontent’s headquarters lies in Sarasota, Florida with global offices including London, San Diego, San Francisco, New York, Mumbai and more coming soon. Revcontent reaches 97% of US households, according to Quantcast and has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, Fox News, and more.
Role: Office Coordinator
Apply for this job now.