Salary with fall back rate plus price per job OTE £40,000 - £50,000
Central belt, travel as business requires
Heating engineer responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other heating and water distribution in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
Main Role and Responsibilities:
- Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and heating systems
- Select the type and size of pipe required
- Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment
- Assemble and install valves and fittings
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls
- Install, repair and maintain heating systems
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim
- Recognised trade qualification such as City & Guilds, SVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- ACS Gas certification
- Gas Safe Registered
- Oil qualified installer
- CPG qualification
- Air Source Heat Pump qualification
- Solar Thermal Qualification
- Trained to work on Domestic gas fire (and other fuel types), central heating systems.
- Providing routine correspondences both written and orally.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment, working under pressure.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Experience in working within a team, team environment.
- Used to self-managing, prioritising workloads and ensuring tasks are completed on time
- Disclosure Check
- Full Clean Driving License