Company: ADVANCED MARKETING & PROCESSING INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Corporate Trainer is responsible for creating, facilitating, and assessing training across the company. The Corporate Trainer will be responsible for ensuring proper training of all employees. The Corporate Trainer will work with the VP of Human Resources in designing and facilitating on-going organizational development programs. In this position you will work directly with the Director of Talent Acquisition & Learning and Development and various department-level subject matter experts to develop and deliver engaging content that aligns with business needs.
- Review all departments training needs with Director of Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development
- Develop role-specific new hire training for specific departments, including but not limited to Sales, Claims, Customer Service, Collections, Retention, etc.
- Develop and Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Ensure all training materials are up to date and reflect the latest policy and technology changes
- Lead and facilitate training classes, using relevant training methods and techniques
- Support the building of training content, including facilitator's guides, learning aides, etc
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and materials and provide recommendations to improve quality and execution
- Contribute to the development of PMC's Learning & Development strategy and assist in the development of other corporate trainers.
- Work with subject matter experts and identifying target audience's training needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 3+ years' experience designing and facilitating training programs (call center preferred)
- 2+ years designing and developing soft-skills and leadership development programs
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills; attention to detail; ability to multi-task; tech savvy
- A self- starter who enjoys building processes and structure
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts