Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer - PERM - Mechanicsville, VA - $125-150K
Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer - PERM - Mechanicsville, VA
* Application development: (60%)
o Codes and maintains complex components of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application such as server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
o Codes and maintains complex components of web applications and APIs related to Dynamics CRM.
o Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
* Application life cycle management: (25%)
o Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
o Performs coding standards and code reviews.
o Performs technical design.
o Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing.
o Perform tier 3 production support and troubleshooting
* Support ongoing IT efforts: (10%)
o Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
o Provides on call support, monitors the system, and identifies system deficiencies.
* Working with the business: (5%)
o Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
o Collaborates with sales, marketing and other business partners to analyze and classify complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer Skills & Requirements:
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* 7+ years of experience developing in Microsoft Dynamics
* 7+ years of software and application development experience.
* 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET development using both traditional web forms and MVC patterns.
* Proficient in TSQL
* 3+ years of experience developing web APIs with ASP.NET
* 3+ years of experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
This national General Contractor who sprung to life in 1992 and since then have completed 3,500 projects across 450 cities. The aim of this firm is to be the very best design-build contractor in the industry. They use a proven design-build methodology to bring clients’ visions to life while delivering the very best experience.They have offices to serve clients from coast-to-coast - across an array of industries.
Role: Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Apply for this job now.