Year 3 (full time)
Salary is dependent on experience and training.
September 2021, full academic year.
Are you looking to work in a supportive, forward-thinking Primary school? Are you passionate about KS2? A very exciting opportunity at a GOOD Primary School based in Dudley has just arisen, to begin in September 2021. This is a friendly, welcoming Primary school with a great reputation within the borough. The primary school are searching for a Year 3 Teacher to join them for the next academic year. This wonderful school is two-form entry meaning that the successful teacher will be working alongside the other teacher for planning and preparation.
The role is to start in September and continue for the full academic year.
To be considered for the primary teacher position, you will:
- Hold QTS (NQTs welcome)
- Have relevant, referenceable experience; Y3 experience would make you advantageous.
- Be ready to fit in seamlessly with your team, pupils and the schools ethos.
- Have the ability to engage with various abilities with strong communication skills.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on #removed#.