Teaching Personnel are delighted to confirm that we have been approved as one of the suppliers on the National Tutoring Programme (NTP).
This is the ideal opportunity for any qualified teachers, experienced teaching assistants, graduates with previous tuition experience who are interested in supporting local schools across Greater Manchester (Minimum of 6 months teaching or tuition experience required).
The NTP was created to support schools help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures. The programme aims to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap.
Our client secondary school in Bolton require teachers or tutors with experience in English, or Maths.
- English and Maths tutors required (part time and full time opportunities) to start from February half term.
- Tuition can take place either in school or online.
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- Large secondary school in Bolton - Ofsted graded 'Good'.
- Supporting students across KS3 and GCSE on a 1:3 basis.
If you are interested in the above position or providing support to schools across the Greater Manchester region including Bolton, Bury and Salford, delivering targeted tuition to pupils please submit a full CV below and we will contact you to discuss the opportunities in your area.