This position exists to further develop, grow and direct management of existing business relationships in local facilities for a given geographic area. The Area Service Director will create a high standard of customer service for our healthcare industry customers through the management of a team of Customer Relationship Managers and On Site Linen Managers to provide and execute Angelicas advanced linen management practices with emphasis on the AngelTrak program, execute new product follow through and education to promote usage, and assist the Business Development Manager through the renewal process. This position requires routine travel of an average of 4 days per week in customers with employees to improve linen management and to ensure territory coverage targets are achieved productively, excellent management and communication skills, and the use of various computer programs, e-mail, business analytical skills, with thorough and timely contact reporting into Salesforce.com by all of her/his service team.
This position leads our overall linen management at existing customers while enhancing business relationships in local acute and outpatient facilities for a given geographic area. This will require providing leadership to influence the teams and customer behaviors related to linen inventory practices, ordering proper linen quantities, and the return of linen to our Service Centers, by interfacing with multiple contact points and departments, including the C Suite, if necessary. The key aspect of the ASD position is working closely with the local Service Centers operations, sales and administration team to ensure 100% fill rates, high product quality, and the overall positive service perception by each customer, while maintaining target inventory levels and minimizing linen losses.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and monitor customer retention objectives and provides measurements of customer service performance for Customer Relationship Managers
- Develop customer service strategies and detailed planning to maintain revenue and retain customer base in target markets
- Define requirements for achieving customer satisfaction through excellent service, and for complete and timely deliveries of quality services and products
- Provide excellent customer service, and respond in a timely and thorough manner to deficits in customer satisfaction signaled by unsatisfactory customer satisfaction scores in annual survey
- Support and direct Angelicas linen management strategies to control all linen inventories within our customers locations
- Provides leadership to the Service organization and directs implementation of processes and systems to high standards of service including 100% Fill Rates and improved ordering processes to maintain in-facility inventories of about 3 to 5 PAR.
- Train and develop Customer Relationship Managers to improve linen management performance, and contribute to profitable business growth by convincing customers to reduce linen waste
- Supports Sales and Operations with new hospital Installations
- Assists with the renewal of unaffiliated accounts
- Provide regular reports and analysis to the Area Vice President and Angelica senior management on progress and significant milestones in customer management
- Consistently demonstrates and insists on behaviors consistent with the Companys Values
Angelica is more than just a thriving linen management company. We are a collaborator with our vendors. An alliance with our customers. And a partner with our employees.
Our employees are an important part of our successful business equation. Our slogan of “Improving the Fabric of Healthcare” depends on our employees in each region managing the company at a local level.
Role: Area Service Director (Southeast)
Apply for this job now.