Title: Senior, Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK (Tinker AFB)
Paragon has an exciting opportunity for a Senior, Mechanical Design Engineer supporting the AF Nuclear Weapons Center Nuclear Weapons Acquisition Division, AFLCMC/NDB, Tinker AFB OK. This Division has responsibility for developing, testing, and producing systems and components related to nuclear strategic weapon systems for our nation's warfighters. These products include the B61-12 Tailkit Assembly and the LRSO cruise missile.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Perform engineering tasks in support of development activities including requirements definition, design, integration, test, and transition to operations for the B-52.
- Provide a wide range of recommended solution sets for capabilities integration planning.
- Technical evaluations/plans; engineering studies, reports and analyses; and acquisition strategies/plans such as: Initial Capabilities Document (ICD); System Requirements Document (SRD); System Specification; RFPs; System Engineering Plan (SEP); Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP); Information Support Plan (ISP); Program Protection Plan (PPP); Technology Assessment/Control Plan (TA/CP); Information Assurance Strategy (IAS); Security Classification Guide (SCG); Consideration of Technology Issues; Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Survivability Assessments; Spectrum Supportability Determination; ; ICD;
- Airworthiness directives and assist in platform approval and certification; and other program/technical documents as required.
- Development and evaluation of IMP, IMS and Systems Engineering Detail Schedule (SEDS) engineering cost estimates.
- Support project team meetings, working groups, and reviews as needed, such as: SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR, TCM, Technical Interchange Meetings (TIM), Production Readiness Reviews (PRR), PMR, and other meetings/working groups/reviews as applicable.
- US Citizen
- Current Active Secret clearance (updated within six years)
- CSSE -BS in Computer Science or SW Engineering +15 years' experience; or Master's in Computer Science or SW Engineering, PhD in Computer Science or SW Engineering +5 years' experience
- APE - MS in Engineering +15 years' experience; or PhD +5 years' experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Travel required
- Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- Ability to work flexible and varied hours
Paragon Solutions, Inc., provides technical and management consulting services to public sector clients. Our strengths are in Acquisition Management, Cybersecurity and System Engineering. We have developed an outstanding reputation for technical expertise and customer satisfaction. Paragon routinely leads teams of Government, Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) and contractor personnel in formulating strategies, plans and requirements documents.
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer- Senior (Secret)
Location: Tinker Air Force Base,
Apply for this job now.