Role: Technical Architect
Location: Remote (Leeds)
Rate: £600/day (Umbrella)
Duration: 12 Months
CV Deadline: 19th 2pm
An experienced Technical Architect is required to work at pace within the Digital PODAC Programme.
This role will ensure that there is an understanding of current technical capabilities and architecture and that future plans are developed in line with overarching architecture strategy and standards, and lead on gaining the necessary approvals as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of relevant technical specialisms' (see below) and experience in providing advice regarding their application.
- Skills in leading the development of system and solution architectures within project and programme environments.
- Skills in using appropriate tools (see below) to produce detailed component specifications and in translating these into detailed designs.
- Skills in applying system architecture techniques within business change programmes, preparing technical plans, and cooperating with business assurance and project staff to ensure that deployed solutions meet defined critical success factors.
- Skills in identifying and documenting functional and non-functional requirements, challenging ambiguity, and offering alternatives that deliver similar capabilities with reduced cost, risk, or timescales.
- Skills in taking responsibility for cross-architectural dependencies and the assurance of supplier technical documentation and solutions in conjunction with strategic objectives, standards, and the enterprise architecture.
- Skills in working with suppliers, including selecting suppliers, developing contracts, leading technical reviews, and negotiating over issues.
- Skills in liaising with stakeholders and communicating technical concepts clearly and accurately. • Skills in producing high quality written information which clearly sets out solution architecture designs, key issues, options, and actions, and presents facts and information in a way that persuades and influences others to accept key conclusions.
- Educated to master's degree level or with equivalent relevant qualifications or industry experience.
- Knowledge of core NHS and healthcare technologies.
- Knowledge of messaging, directory, and interoperability standards.
- Knowledge of development techniques, platforms, environments, and languages.
- Key Tasks and Deliverables
- Define and ratify a technical specification (a FHIR profile to support post-event messaging relating to minor illness referrals)
- Support system suppliers with technical queries relating to developments, including the development of minor illness referral messages.
- Develop requirements and solutions for messaging between different systems to support integration (e.g. though APIs).
- Contribute to the development of the future technical architecture required to support: o information flows between pharmacy and other care settings (e.g. using FHIR and NHS MESH); o the digital transformation of optometry, dentistry, ambulance, and community healthcare settings (e.g. though utilising existing products and services); and o ongoing medicines data collections (e.g. using NHS MESH and NHS Digital's Data Services Platform and messaging profiles like ITK2 & ITK3)
To apply for this role please submit your latest CV or contact Aspect Resources on #removed#