The Mini Motoring Advisor is responsible for sales of new and pre-owned vehicles to customers within the assigned Dealership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Have strong proven internet sales background
- Meet and greet guest promptly, and in a friendly and professional manner.
- Knows understands and adheres to federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Maintain product knowledge through dealer training and self-study.
- Strives to meet sales goals by meeting and greeting potential customers as they enter the showroom; contacting previous customers and seeking referrals; responding to emails, telephone calls and faxes and developing outside networking relationships.
- Identify customer’s automotive needs.
- Have knowledge and answer any questions the customer has regarding vehicles they express an interest in.
- Set up and conduct demos as requested by the customer insuring clients do not drive demonstration vehicle on lot observing safe driving at all times.
- Prepare a sales proposal for the vehicle(s) the customer requests.
- Finalize any sale with the customer.
- Ensure vehicle purchased is ready at the appointed time for the customer to pick up
- Follow up sale to determine customer satisfaction and re-enforce the sales experience.
- Utilize the Dealership’s CRM follow-up system to ensure ongoing communication with the customer; thereby ensuring customer satisfaction, encouraging repeat business with the customer and earning referrals.
- Maintain a professional and business-like standard of dress consistent with the dress code requirements of the Shelly Automotive Group and/or specific dealership.
- Know and follow work schedule arriving to work on time.
- Maintain work areas keeping offices clean and organized at all times.
- Log all floor and telephone customers accurately into CRM system.
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and complete.
- When required, follow through diligently to ensure all stipulations and requirements are complete for timely approval and funding of deals.
- Thorough test-drives on planned circuit, attending every demonstration. Obtain valid driver’s license before demonstration and verify that guest’s information is accurate.
- Personally inspect vehicle to ensure it is properly detailed, all functions are operating and it is ready for delivery.
- Introduce Customer to Service and Parts Department and Service Advisor if possible.
- Safeguard customer and Dealer information per established policy.
- Complies with all safety rules as outlined in the Injury Illness and Prevention program. Using all appropriate safety and personal protection equipment as required.
- Maintain proper display, returning all demo vehicles to their proper place.
- Adhere to work schedule and arrive at work before your scheduled start time and be at your work station productively engaged by the scheduled time.
- Must maintain accurate attendance records “clocking in and out”.
- Exemplifies organizational culture and holds others in department accountable for doing the same.
- Other related duties as may be assigned.
At Irvine MINI, our credo is, "we go beyond." Every decision has been guided by this commitment. That's why our location is phenomenal, our dealership is stunning, our staff is comprised of high-caliber team members at all levels, and our client's ultimate satisfaction supersedes all else. This landmark of the Orange County automotive landscape is a robust, flagship dealership with a very bright future.
We now have a gorgeous new showroom and improved service bay. Our brand new Orange County showroom gives you greater ease of access to all three dealerships on our lot: Irvine BMW, Irvine MINI, and Rolls-Royce of Orange County.
Our Mission is to build relationships that are consistent with our values and we strive to fulfill the needs of every customer. Our dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too.
We have an excellent customer satisfaction rating. We strive to do this by creating an environment, which develops the strengths and enhances the personal and professional abilities of each individual. Within this environment, we offer our employees a unique, exciting and enriching workplace. Our employees embrace our core values of integrity, respect, responsibility and growth. These are the cornerstones of our business.
Role: MINI Internet Sales & Motoring Advisor
Apply for this job now.