Company: SAMARITAN DAYTOP VILLAGE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We're still hiring - In an effort to keep you and our staff safe, we are conducting virtual Zoom interviews in lieu of in-person!
At Samaritan Daytop Village, we serve over 33,000 New Yorkers annually within your neighborhoods and communities so our success depends on those we employ. Samaritan Daytop Village has grown into one of New York's largest as well as a nationally recognized comprehensive Health and Human Services Agency, with over 60 programs across New York City and greater New York Area. Samaritan Daytop Village offers opportunities for a meaningful and challenging career in the health and human services field. We are looking for proactive, team-oriented employees to join our organization. Join us so you can connect and learn about why you'd make a great addition to the Samaritan family! Samaritan Daytop Village: Where Good Lives™
In this role you will:
Be responsible for performing a wide variety of secretarial, clerical and administrative tasks for the program.
What qualifications do you need?
- High School diploma or GED. Some College preferred.
- Two years of prior Administrative Assistant experience is preferred.
What we can do for you:
- Growth potential
- Team work
- Work that makes a difference and impact your community
- Experienced leadership and supervision towards license/certifications
We also offer
- Generous Paid Time Off- minimum 15 vacation, 12 sick, 2 personal days plus 10 paid holidays for eligible employees
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 401k Pension and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Voluntary Programs: Enhanced STD / Critical Illness / Accidental Injury / Universal Life / Hospital Indemnity
- Flexible Spending and Commuter Benefits Accounts
- Employer paid short-term & long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program