Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working alongside a key client in the Sheffield area as they look to recruit a Collections Advisor to join their busy finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has collections experience, to join a fantastic organisation, initially on a 6 month fixed term contract with potential to extend.
Duties of the role include:
- Maintain a clean ledger, minimise overdue debt; and maximise cash receipts
- Prioritise collection activity on the ledger for greatest effect with a particularly focus on those invoices that are most aged
- Ensure payments are allocated to customers account to avoid unnecessary ageing
- Raising and processing credits and debits
- Ensuring payment terms are upheld
- Chasing overdue payments
- General administrative duties as and when required
- Receiving and sorting all invoices
- Experience of working within a customer service/outbound call centre or collections environment
- GCSEs A-C in Maths and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package including Excel
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
Elevation Accountancy Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.