Robert Half HR Services currently has an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Technical Recruiter for a 4 month contract assignment with potential to convert to permanent. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic HR professional seeking to join a growing company undergoing exciting changes. This person will have primary responsibilities for full-cycle recruiting and maintaining a database of candidates for positions throughout the organization. Additional duties will include candidate screening, position advertising, assistance with pre-employment documentation, onboarding and developing unique ways to engage with top talent.
You're Responsibilities in this Role:
• Partner with a growing recruitment team and technical leadership team to hire the tech & data science talent.
• Serve as a strategic advisor to our clients by executing strategies in partnership with the Director of Talent Acquisition.
• Develop sourcing strategies and execute against them.
• Source qualified candidates with a focus on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging. Look beyond direct applications and leverage search engines, career sites, recruiting events, and other innovative sourcing techniques to find the best talent in the market
• Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral based interviews, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers
• Partner with key stakeholders to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can build a diverse talent pipeline.
What We're Looking For:
• 5 or more years of recruiting or related HR experience
• 5 or more years of experience sourcing top talent for tough-to-fill positions
• Ability to connect with technical executives to decipher hiring needs
• Passionate about providing a best-in-class candidate experience throughout the hiring process
• Self-motivated and takes initiative
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven success at building credibility with leadership and peers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational, decision making and project management skills
• Experience with Workday highly preferred
About Robert Half Management Resources:
Robert Half Management Resources places highly skilled consultants on interim and project engagements in organizations ranging from start-ups to FORTUNE 1000 firms. As a consultant working on our team, you will benefit from our worldwide
network of over 145 offices, which delivers an array of rewarding local opportunities and the flexibility for work/life balance while achieving your career goals. Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm (March 1, 2016). At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Please contact Erin Rubi if interested in learning more.
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.