Company: CONNECTED CAREERS PAGE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionAbout Us
Connected is one of the largest and fastest growing vertically integrated cannabis companies in California. We take pride in cultivating high end, designer strains that are lightyears ahead of anyone else in the industry. Our mission is to revolutionize the cannabis experience and become the first publicly traded cannabis company.
We have been breeding, growing and selling the best cannabis in the world since 2009. We have a combination of 10 years of leading industry experience and proprietary genetics with cutting-edge Silicon Valley technological approaches to cultivation has earned their flower the highest wholesale price in any major legal market. In 2017, Connected acquired the popular brand Alien Labs, known for its unique strains and streetwear-inspired merchandise. Today, Connected maintains a portfolio of proprietary top-shelf strains cultivated in state-of-the-art grow facilities in both California and Arizona and operates three Connected retail locations throughout Northern California.
We currently have 300+ employees across ten locations and we are in a high growth phase expanding rapidly. If you are interested in joining a world class team and working in an exciting new industry with a leader in genetics, innovation, career opportunities and growing practices, we encourage you to apply! About the Job
We are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join our growing team. This is a dynamic position that will report into the Head of Compliance and be primarily responsible for ensuring that all cannabis compliance regulations and quality control standards are being met. By working closely with the operations teams, you will have a direct impact on the day-to-day and long-term success of the company.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain SOP's for cannabis operations including retail, cultivation, distribution, and manufacturing
- Thrive as the subject matter expert on BCC and CDPH regulations
- Conduct employee compliance training
- Research and provide guidance on city, county and state cannabis requirements
- Perform audits and investigation ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Create compliance KPIs and Metrics and hold the team accountable to them
- Ensure corrective actions are adequate and are timely implemented for all identified compliance deficiencies
- Lead Metrc and inventory audits
- Communicate with regulatory authorities to answer inquiries or request information
- Assist with operations teams and develop efficient and effective solutions
- Collaborate with compliance director and legal counsel on license applications or renewals
- Monitor pending legislative and regulatory change
What We Are Looking For
- Prior experience with inventory and quality management
- Background with training team members on the implementation of SOP's
- Knowledge of Metrc, ERP systems, and cannabis track & trace software preferred
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours a week including evenings and weekends when necessary
- Experience in a legal cannabis market highly preferred
Connected is an exciting, innovative workplace with an inclusive culture that offers rare career opportunities, and a chance to make a real-world impact in a new start-up industry! We are looking for exceptional people to join our team as we transition into the next phase of our business ventures and become a leader in the cannabis industry.
- Competitive Pay and Stock Options
- 401 (k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program
- PTO, Flexible Schedules, Work-Life Balance
- Career Growth and Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Chance to work in an exciting new start-up industry with awesome people!