BEDROCK QUARTZ - Front Desk Receptionist
PartTime/Temp Receptionist (8:00 am - 12:30 pm, Monday - Friday)
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for providing friendly and professional in- person and telephone customer service as well as upkeep of showroom appearance and supplies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Welcome and assist customers coming in to the showroom
- Receive phone calls and direct to appropriate department/individuals
- Open showroom
- Open showroom every morning - including turning on fountain
- Answer phone calls and accurately direct to appropriate person
- Assist customers who come in to the showroom
- Restock refrigerator and snack jars in the showroom
- Process payments in person and over the phone when needed
- Sign for deliveries and retrieve mail
- Assist customers with Will Call Pick Up
- Inventory snacks/drinks and office supplies at the end of each week
- Receive and distribute messages
- Other duties as assigned
Bedrock Quartz is recognized throughout the region as the leader in the stone industry that sets the standard for providing the highest quality products and services with impeccable integrity. We produce high quality granite, quartz, and marble countertops, fireplace surrounds, tub and shower enclosures, and other stone applications. We sell to the residential, commercial, and production builder markets. We use some of the latest and best technology available to produce the highest quality products. We also import and distribute stone and wood building products from all over the world. The way we do business has resulted in incredible growth for Bedrock.
Bedrock Quartz is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: PartTime/Temp Receptionist (8:00 am - 12:30 pm, Monday - Friday)
Location: West Jordan,
Apply for this job now.