Receiving, pulling, packing and shipping Orders. Involves manual labor, some computer skills, and high attention to detail to provided highest priority to our valued customers.
- Assist with inventory management and control
- Properly label material
- Light computer skills and email etiquette
- Operate stand-up reach and sit-down forklift
- Work cooperatively in team environment
- Any other duties required of this position
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- High level of attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Desire to work in a fast paced and positive environment
- Highly organized and deadline oriented – strong sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and open to cross training on equipment and functions
SpecCeramics, Inc. is a growing and dynamic company. We are a ceramic tile distributor that, after more than 30 years in the industry, has formed our own niche in the market. We are on the cutting edge of commercial design, and have an ever changing palette of products to keep up with trends and demands of the architectural and design industry.
We specialize in commercial projects and have 2 levels of customers. Our outside sales team caters to the architects, and designers in not just the Southern California market, but also in San Francisco, San Diego, and developing markets in Arizona, Nevada, Utah and Colorado. Once our products are specified on projects with the architects and designers, the bidding begins when construction is approved. Our service then turns over to our Inside Sales team to solidify the orders directly with the subcontractors, general contractors, and even owners on the projects.
Role: Warehouse Assistant
Apply for this job now.