This opportunity is ideal for an individual who has previous experience supporting pupils who have difficulty staying on task due to additional learning needs.
- Full-time Learning Mentor
- Required from January 2021 until the end of the academic year.
- Opportunity to work in a large secondary school in Salford to broaden your experience.
- Work with pupils at various levels of learning ability.
- Mentor students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis where needed.
- Earn up to £350 per week, depending on experience.
Working as a Learning Mentor in our client school will involve supporting students with additional learning needs, such as dyslexia, who can show signs of occasional challenging behaviour. You will be supporting pupils aged 11-16 who require extra support in various subjects. All work will be pre-planned by their class teachers.
To be considered for this Learning Mentor role, it is required that you have experience of working with individuals who have additional learning or behavioural needs. In particular, our client school would like candidates that are familiar with students that are known to show challenging behaviour.
Our client school is based in Salford and has around 1000 pupils on roll. It can be accessed via the M61 and A580 and public transportation from surrounding areas such as Worsley, Bolton and Swinton.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV. To obtain further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office on the contact number provided below.