Behaviour and Attendance Officer
About the School
The school is based in Reddish, Stockport and it is a Specialist Independent School for boys and girls. It is registered with the Department for Education (DfE) to meet the needs of up to 15 pupils between the ages of 11-16 years.
About the Role
The School/Head Teacher are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and talented individual to join their school. The main purposes of the job are to provide co-ordination and support, with specific responsibility for student behaviour and attendance and the administration of their rewards and sanctions system of behaviour management.
You will work under the direction of the Senior Leaders. You must possess excellent communication, organisational and keyboard skills. Previous experience of working within a school would be an advantage. However, full training will be provided for the specific responsibilities. The candidate must have a passion for child-centred learning for children with complex learning needs and be committed to making a difference to their future.
- Monday to Friday, 08:30AM-3:30PM
- Start date: September 2021
- Support behaviour and conduct small group behaviour intervention sessions following a scheduled timetable.
- You would be required to liaise with parents/carers for nil attendance or lateness from any of the pupils.
- You will also report to the Head Teacher on a weekly basis about any attendance/behavioural concerns.
The successful candidate will:
- Have successful experience, working with and supporting students who have additional and complex needs and behavioural complexities.
- Proactively co-ordinate the necessary administrative duties for school Attendance.
- Have the character and values that align with a school focused both upon inclusivity and striving for much higher achievement and attainment.
- Have high expectations for students and demonstrate a track record of improving outcomes for students.
If you are interested in this role and available full-time in September, please respond to this email or call Laura on #removed# ASAP for immediate consideration for the role.