8a Resilience Manager
Venn Group is currently working with a London based trust who require some interim support, whilst they recruit permanently.
Rate: £270- £300 inside IR35
Length: 3-4 Months
Location: London based + Remote Working
The post-holder will be managerially responsible across the organisation for all business continuity and emergency planning requirements. The post-holder will be the Trust's Emergency Planning Officer. Consequently, the role will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and will have the following overarching objectives relating to resilience requirements in general:
- To ensure the delivery of effective and comprehensive planning arrangements at Trust, Divisional and Service level underpinned by a coherent overall strategic approach
- To ensure these arrangements are appropriately tested and updated on a regular basis in order to maintain organisational preparedness throughout the Trust
- To oversee a rigorous governance structure so that sufficient and informed assurance can be provided to the Trust Board
- In delivering these objectives the post-holder, by definition, will need to be an expert in emergency planning and business continuity and be sufficiently confident to accurately advise and guide the Trust's Executive Team.
- Crucially, the post-holder will be required to address both the Trust's acute and community services.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of emergency planning
- NHS experience is essential
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to #removed# and or call Sarah Kirby 020 7557 7667.