Staffordshire County Council are looking to recruit Locum Senior Practitioner to join their Looked After Children Team.
Benefits for the Locum Senior Practitioner
- You will be working for a Local Authority with one of the best staff retention rates in the West Midlands
- Pay rate of £32.34 per hour
- Secure 12 month contract
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and development which can lead to career progression
- A dedicated CHA Consultant to aid you through the interview and job onboarding process
Requirements of the Locum Senior Practitioner
- HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
- Experience in managing care proceedings from the beginning to the end on at least five cases within the last three years
- Understanding of adoptions process and experience in writing CPRs would be advantageous
Pay rate: £32.34 per hour
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings on 0118 948 5555.
If this Social Work role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Role: Senior Practitioner - Looked After Children
Job Type: Permanent
Location: staffordshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.