A residential real estate management and development company seeks to hire bright, energetic individual as maintenance assistant for an apartment community located in Milwaukee. Duties will include:
• Oversee and inspect the work performed by outside contractors
• Perform assigned repairs, emergency repairs and preventive maintenance
• Complete maintenance and repair records as required
• Inspect building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure proper functioning of equipment
• Complete work orders as submitted by tenants to building management
• Routine building janitorial work
• Perform all other duties as assigned by building and area management
Salary is negotiable based on skill level and experience. Compensation includes company-sponsored medical benefits, short-term disability coverage and long-term disability coverage. Company will offer on the job training for the right candidate.
Prairie Management and Development, Inc. (PMD) is a mission driven real estate development and property management company with over 40 years of industry experience. PMD’s primary focus is the provision of affordable housing through construction and preservation. Housing projects are located in the Midwest, and the company’s headquarters is nestled in the heart of downtown Chicago.
Role: Maintenance - Milwaukee
Apply for this job now.