Mail Sorters - Immediate Opportunities in Hartford, CT! Mail Sorters
will prepare incoming and outgoing mail for distribution. Examine, sort, and route mail. Available shifts:
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 2:30pm-10:30pm and Saturday 5pm-1am (Saturdays are Mandatory!)
3rd Shift: Monday - Friday 10:30pm-6:30am
Average hours: 30-40 Pay rate:
$14.00 per hour Job Responsibilities:
- Experience with processing, sorting, and scanning mail at a consistent pace of 150ph.
- Ensures that the mail is reviewed for accurate date, postage, and good quality barcodes prior to being placed in the appropriate mail trays by verifying the zip codes on the mail.
- Communicates errors found in the mail to operator or supervisor to prevent re-work of mail.
- Removes mail piece jams from machine and ensures that jammed mail is forwarded to the assigned bin to be accurately sorted under proper client number.
- Must be comfortable standing on feet entire shift, as well as bending, crouching, and twisting. Must be able to lift 25lbs. Please submit your application at #removed# For immediate consideration, please text MAIL SORTER and the shift with your full name to #removed#. APPLY TODAY, START TOMORROW!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.