We are seeking a Cooks to join our dedicated kitchen staff! Must be friendly and possess excellent communication skills. Expected to participate in all aspects of food preparation, production, and presentation of meals and food offerings while consistently providing high quality work products for all guests.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
- Competitive Compensation
- Diverse Work Environments
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay
- ESW Staffing Rewards Program
- Possible Long Term Assignments/Temp-to-Hire Positions
Executemps Southwest (ESW) is the #1 temporary food service staffing company in the Phoenix Metropolitan area and Tucson.
Our employees are background checked and have Maricopa County Food Handler's Cards. We offer TIPS certified Food Servers and Bartenders.
Our reputation was built on a foundation of responsiveness and outstanding customer service.
Apply for this job now.