New Behavioral Network Delaware is recruiting for a Family Interventionist to join our program to provide one on one service to families in the community. Our program is evolving rapidly, and is focused on offering quality services to our clients.
This is Per-Diem hourly position, meaning, you will have the ability to create your own schedule, have supplemental income, build your case load to your comfort. Travel is required through out Delaware’s Kent and Sussex county (travel is reimbursed).
- Provide direct care services according to the prescribed Family Service Plan
- Functions as parent educator with the ability to objectively make assessments of parenting skills
- Supervise family visitations
- Transport families to reunification activities as necessary
- Attends, participates and testifies to all court hearings as necessary
- Provide education, life skills and model appropriate parenting and behaviors to the clients.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or a related field
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with clients, Division of Family Services, and Case Managers
- At least one year of experience in working with at risk families from diverse backgrounds.
- Current driver's license with acceptable driving record as defined by agency policy.
- Must have reliable transportation with current insurance for client transport purposes
Apply to New Behavioral Network and join our team to become one of our Champions today!
For more details, contact Annabel Carlin at 302-730-0720 or #removed#
The NBN Group is a family-centered home care agency established in 1986. We serve communities in NJ, PA, and DE area. The NBN Group is dedicated to delivering world-class comprehensive home care services. We offer integrative services including skilled nursing, respiratory equipment and therapists, pharmacy and infusion services, and behavioral programs for children and adults. Newborn Nurses provides each patient with a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled professionals providing highly skilled nursing care for your neonate, child or senior family member. NBN Infusions has an on-going formulary of different IV drugs and therapies. If a patient is on a non-formulary medication, our pharmacist can order and have the drug within 24 hours. Healthcare Consultant, Inc. has the experience, expertise, technology and sensitivity to ease the transition from rehab setting to home care for the patient and family. New Behavioral Network is dedicated to providing services that offer a multi-disciplinary approach to in-home therapy, utilizing best-practice strategies that have a positive impact on our clients and their families.
Role: Family Interventionist
Apply for this job now.