Our client has an urgent need for a Flowback Supervisor/Completions Supervisor in Minot, ND. This is a long term contract opportunity!
Provide oversight of well completion flowback operations, with a primary focus on safety. The role is to ensure integrity of service contractor activities during the completion phase and serving as Person-In-Charge (PIC) during simultaneous operations (SIMOPS) and in the event of an emergency response.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides visible EHS leadership and promotes safe operations.
• Job Safety Analysis (JSA) preparation and review.
• Actively participates in safety meetings (pre job and pre tower).
• Participates in Risk Assessments.
• Promotes Stop Work Authority.
• Leads Behavioural Based Safety process.
• Attends and actively participates in all emergency drills.
• Reports all incidents, accidents and near misses; promotes a culture of incident reporting and participates in investigations.
• Ensures comprehensive handover practices between day shift and night shift crews as well as during crew change.
• Conducts daily worksite inspections to ensure compliance with corporate, local and federal regulations.
• Monitors service contractors and all third party contractors to ensure compliance with corporate, local and federal regulations.
• Supports Environment, Health, Safety and Social Responsibility Management System implementation.
• Participates in meetings and audits with Regulatory agencies.
• Responsible for Well Control preparations, including verification of BOP testing and documented barrier management.
• Provides support for The Company and service contractor emergency response activities and assists in training and drills.
• Participates in maintenance of the well site emergency response plan.
• Ensures integrity of BOP re-certification.
• Supervises completion activities to ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and well plans are followed.
• Regularly communicates with Completion Superintendent.
• Monitors stimulation fluid QA/QC, ensures stimulation equipment capability and prejob testing, and execute operation according to Engineering design.
• Supervise mobilization, rig up and rig down of completion services.
• Oversee operation of completion flowback processes.
• Monitor well status and maintain dual barriers.
• Monitors accuracy of tubing tally as well as bottom hole assemblies (BHAs).
• Coordinates inspection and equipment logistics with contractors and Field Superintendent.
• Communicate operations forecasts and performance feedback to the Completion Superintendent.
• Monitors and reports daily cost in Wellview to ensure cost effective operations.
• Conducts operations in compliance with The Company Global Drilling and Completions Standards.
• Preparation of the daily reports in Wellview.
• Utilizes risk assessments and lessons learned to promote safety and efficiency, also to reduce non-productive time (NPT).
• Monitors contractors management system to ensure that work processes are conducted consistent with both contractor's and The Company's expectations.
• Reviews contractor Bridging Documents and ensures they continue to be current and valid.
• Monitors contractor Safe Work Practices
• Contributes to contactor evaluations.
• Ensures third party contractors are onboarded effectively and integrated with ongoing operations.
• Conducts update meetings with service providers and other contractors.
• Reviews and signs service provider timesheets and field tickets.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Well Control Supervisor certificate
• Safe Land Certification or OSHA 10
• English language proficiency
• Minimum of ten years wellsite operations experience
• Minimum of ten years well testing / flowback experience.
• In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements.
• Cold weather operations experience
Role: Onshore Completions Supervisor
Apply for this job now.