Supports the Project Management Team with respect to budget management and forecasting, monitoring Estimate at Completion / Estimate to Complete (EAC / ETC), subcontractor progress reporting, labor and other direct/indirect costs and provides business management support to Project Managers. This position ensures various financial and contract management functions. This includes implementation of financial management processes and reporting; trend and variance analysis; and establishing key performance indicators and engagement metrics.
Education and Certifications:•Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering or other related field or associates degree with related experience •Should have experience in Microsoft Project Professional and Microsoft Excel •Should possess an understanding with SAP
· Performs data conversion using various application media for software development or project file maintenance.
· Provides tools expertise and support to Engineering: MS Office Apps, requirements capture databases, change management and tracking tools. Generate reports as required.
· Interfaces with technicians, engineers and engineering managers to create/edit documentation.
· Ensures compliance with the Third-Party Intellectual Property process.
· Collects metrics and prepares presentation materials for analysis.
· Analyzes metrics, identifying opportunities for continuous process improvements. Works with Engineering to train on processes and tools.
· Assists in tracking action items, risk management tools, and tasks in the change management tools.
· Supports the Bid & Proposal process, assisting in bid narratives and bid reviews.
· Networks with both internal and external personnel at multiple levels
Potential Additional Job Responsibilities:
· Assists the Project Engineer (PE)/Technical Project Manager (TPM) in tracking and/or maintenance of program/project schedules, milestone performance, and financial metrics.
· Prepares presentations.
· Coordinates the interaction of project/program team and support functions to communicate schedule and status.
QuEST is driven by the unlimited potential of engineering to bring new possibilities, new experiences, and even new hope into the homes, communities, and daily lives of the people around us.
We help pioneer the future of flights that are safer, faster, and reliable by streamlining engineering and manufacturing processes and innovating efficiencies that help our clients lead the way in the marketplace.
We are leaving cleaner air in our wake by partnering with manufacturers to design and introduce the next generation of greener, super-efficient Aero Engines.
We are advancing technologies that help make self-driving cars reliable and affordable.
We help oil producers find the competitive edge they need to sustain success in the digital oil fields with asset-optimization. We are innovating ways to make renewable energy affordable and the world around us more liveable.
We are advancing the surveillance and data technologies to pioneer new ideas that provide expertise on-site and on-the-job worldwide.
We partner with the world’s leading medical device manufacturers to improve outcomes by accelerating innovations that empower doctors with the timely advantage.
We are a global team of passionate engineers engaging with leading, innovation-driven Fortune 500 brands.
“What’s next?” That’s the question we ask ourselves every day.
WHAT’S THE NEXT CHALLENGE, THE NEXT INNOVATION, THE NEXT TRANSFORMATIONAL IDEA THAT WILL ADVANCE AND IMPROVE THE HUMAN CONDITION — AND ABOVE ALL, WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP DRIVE IT?
This is the mindset that motivates everything we do for the indispensable companies we count as our partners. Every day, we’re helping these companies realize their vision to elevate the ways people live, work, travel, relax, and engage with each other and world at large. And we welcome the opportunity to do the same for you.
CREATE THE FRONTIER.
Role: Project Controller
Apply for this job now.