**SEN Teaching Assistant- BOURNEMOUTH**
An exciting opportunity for a SEN Teaching Assistant has become available at a school in Poole, which supports children aged 4-16 years old with a wide range of learning difficulties.
You will mostly be working on a 1:1 basis, supporting the child with there work in the classroom as well as providing pastoral support.
The successful candidate must:
- have experience working in a school and/or with challenging behaviour
- have experience working 1:1
- be resilient
- have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs, or a willingness to learn
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of supporting children with SEN either in a school or care environment
- Be available to work between 08.45-15.30
- Be resilient
What Teaching Personnel can offer you?
We can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you with your job search, giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- GBP10 an hour pay- Weekly Pay.
All successful applicants will be supported throughout their vetting process by an experienced recruitment consultant. We will ensure that we are clear on your particular requirements for work and will ensure that all of your local schools are aware of your experience and qualifications.
Please email #removed# if you'd like more information on registering.