Warm Thoughts Communications is the leading marketing agency serving the residential energy industry, and we’ve been growing. In fact, over the last 4 years, we’ve grown by almost 50%! The national sales representative is central to the continued success, growth and development of Warm Thoughts Communications. As the brand ambassador and public face in the residential energy markets, you will be in the driver’s seat networking with leading energy companies, building relationships, expanding our national footprint and closing new business. If you’re a “solutions” person who likes to connect the dots to help companies grow their business and enjoys impacting on your clients’ success, thrives with autonomy but still likes being a part of a supportive team, and who really gets juiced about closing new business, then this opportunity could be exactly what you’re looking for.
- Sell Warm Thoughts core products and services (websites, online marketing, direct mail, newsletters, marketing consulting, brand development, etc.), targeting residential energy companies that comprise the top 15% of the market. Bring on new clients, sell to existing clients and open up new geographic markets.
- Follow up on leads generated by Warm Thoughts marketing efforts.
- Generate your own leads and cultivate your own prospects from trade shows, association meetings, phone outreach and in-person meetings.
- Understand the dynamics of our target markets, in order to recommend and sell the best marketing and communication solutions to meet their needs.
- Network with owners and leaders of medium-sized (principally family-owned) businesses around the country at energy industry association meetings, outings and industry events, to build deep relationships that can be cultivated for future sales opportunity.
- Manage sales expenses and time to realize full individual potential and maximum efficiency.
- Work effectively with Warm Thoughts account management team and creative staff to ensure execution of sold projects.
- 3+ years of proven sales experience required.
- Proven experience in B-to-B sales, with a focus on selling to C-level employees.
- Strong desire for, and proven track record of closing business, preferably with experience selling both traditional and digital marketing services.
- Energy industry sales experience a plus.
- Proven networker.
- Superior interpersonal capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college, university
- Ability to travel 40-50% of the time a must.
- Must live within 1 hour of a major airport.
- Position is structured with a base salary plus commission and all expenses covered
Warm Thoughts Communications is a rapidly growing, national, full-service marketing agency serving the residential energy industry. We are conveniently located in Northern New Jersey and just a few miles outside of Manhattan. We are growing at a faster rate than at any time in our 25-year history and we are looking for "A" players who are excited about being an important part of our growth and overall success. We create marketing solutions across a broad range of channels including digital, social, print and direct response, advising our clients on business development, revenue growth and profitability. Our vision is to solve our clients’ most important sales, marketing and business challenges.
Role: Sales Representative
Location: Saint Louis,
Apply for this job now.