Our Spring marketing interns will be able to apply their academics to real world situations as well as gain exposure to career opportunities, and create relationships with companies that fit with their career interest. The positions available are UNPAID and for ACADEMIC CREDIT ONLY.
Become part of a team to create, produce, and market some of the Industry's biggest trade shows and expo with digital marketing strategies.
2017 Award Winning Internship Site, California State University, Fullerton
- Develop a clear understanding of Business Expo Center’s environment by conducting various research on multiple platforms
- Research prospective marketing venues and determine the best marketing channels to promote Business Expo Center’s services
- Evaluate the opportunities to produce expos by analyzing the state of different industries
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans to promote in-house expos
- Work with data from our CRM system and other digital channels to analyze performance
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Well organized
- Interpersonal skills
- Social media and Google Analytics understanding
- Duration of Internship: at least 3-4 months
- Must commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week (240 total hours preferred for a greater learning experience)
The Business Expo Center is Orange County’s premier event venue and trade show producer, located in Anaheim, CA. We host events of most types including trade shows, meetings, conferences, training's, holiday parties, weddings, celebrations, Quinceaneras and more. Our fast growing venue provides a full service experience with on-site event planners, marketing services and preferred vendors that we partner with to create memorable events.
We are now expanding our internship program to provide hands on experience in a team environment creating, producing and marketing specific trade shows, expos, and special events.
Job Type: Internship
Role: Marketing Analyst Internship- Spring 2019 (Academic Credit Only)
Apply for this job now.