Positive, energetic, loves to be around people and has a team play, guest-centric attitude
- Warmly Greet and Seat guests
- Develop and foster a respectful and sincere relationship with guests and co-workers
- Handle all cash transactions and receive all credit card payments in a responsible manner
- Follow cash control policies of the company
- Answer telephone calls, take messages and complete all To Go orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain wait lists
- Check restrooms every 30 minutes for cleanliness and stock levels
- Guiding and solving any guest service matters as well as handling complaints
- Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier.
- Rotating stations seating to ensure the quality of guest service
- Maintain cleanliness of menus and availability of kids menus and crayons, silverware or any other item needed to make the guest experience enjoyable.
- Clear, clean and reset tables and clean chairs, booths and floors after guests leave.
- Perform cleaning duties according to posted cleaning charts
- Comply with IHOP uniform and appearance standards per IHOP SOP guidelines.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General Manager or Assistant Manager.
IHOP has been around for 60 years serving up the best food and the best moments with family and friends. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner all day.
The Cumming, Georgia location has been a part of the local community for twenty amazing years.
Apply for this job now.