Position: Student Administrator (Office Admin)
We are seeking an ATS Educational Enrollment Specialist to become an integral part of our team! You will take charge of implementing the vision, mission, and core values established by the school, by assisting the completion of the enrollment process for students in our multiple programs.
- Coordinate school administration services and other educational activities
- Perform general administrative work such as filing and data entry
- Create documents based on needs of General Manager
- Input enrollment, attendance, drops/adds classes, and report cards for Students
- Verify graduate status for students upon completion for students
- Advise students on required courses in their program
- Review audits and alert faculty members of potential problems
- Ensure documentation is complete in SIS and all appropriate paperwork is updated when students complete classes.
- Interpret and input student transcripts
- Scan documents into ATS database
- Two years of administrative experience minimum.
- Previous experience in education administration or other related fields
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Excel & Word
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Starting at $14.50 per hour
*** All eligible applicants will be subject to Background Check (including samples & fingerprinting). ATS Educational Consulting Services also provides bonuses, raises, and financial incentives adhering to time, experience, and performance at this position.***
Please submit your resume to #removed#
Back on Track offers a variety of educational programs to meet the needs of students of all ages. We offer vocational training, virtual options and tutoring. We offer students with obstacles and barriers a comfortable and safe learning environment to obtain their diploma.
Role: Office - Student Administrator
Location: Clinton Township,
Apply for this job now.