New opportunity for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join a leading life sciences company on a permanent basis.
You will be working for a leading life sciences company and they are looking for someone to take the lead on developing new full stack features and work closely with the architecture team to help decide the future of the platform.
(Please note: You will be required to work from home in this position and must therefore be set up and preapred to do so full time.
Ruby on Rails Developer Responsibilties:
- Take the lead on the development of new full-stack features
- Work closely with the Product Manager and architecture team to turn customer needs into working features
- Contribute to architectural discussions in the team
- Help decide if and when the client should adopt new technologies and methodologies
- Perform code reviews to ensure a high-quality codebase
- Guide and mentor members of the team with less Ruby experience
Ruby on Rails Developer Required Experience:
- Ruby on Rails (3-5 years' minimum)
- HTML / CSS
- Cloud Technologies
- Kubernetes (nice to have)
Ruby on Rails Developer Application Process:
This is a permanent requirement with a start date ASAP. CV's are currently being considered and interviews are taking place from 20th September. The interview process will be 2 stage and candidates will need to be available at no more than 3 months' notice.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an excellent permanent opportunity to join a client that are helping organisations create value using new technologies.
If this role isn't what you're looking for then don't worry, at X4 Technology we have excellent relationships with companies ranging from some of the most exciting start-ups to the biggest names in tech, covering a wide range of mid to senior level permanent and contract positions.
You can check out all of our roles on our website. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies within the Software development market.