A PE backed start-up is looking for an Interim Head of eCommerce to join them immediately. You will need to be hands on and identify quick wins, whilst helping to build the long term strategy.
- Lead CRO for the sign-up journey from landing page(s) to checkout
- Own customer experience from landing page to sign up partnering with relevant teams eg marketing, product
- Develop, monitor appropriate web analytics, internal data sources to inform daily/weekly business decisions and all aspects of performance eg page speed to drop out rates by page to overall CRO
- Develop onsite merchandising solutions to drive CRO and help customers make the right buying decisions
- Partner with teams to communicate brand, product feature/benefits, price and promotional strategy and tactics to drive CRO
- Monitor and analyse impact of changes to website by device
- Partner with technical teams to plan, deliver and monitor changes
- Recommend prioritisation of initiatives/improvements based on return and tech complexity
You could be considered for the permanent post if you are able to commute to Leeds.