Our client based in Wetherby is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. You will be responsible for preparing quotations in response to customer requests, as such you would ideally have previous experience providing quotes/estimates.
You will be liaising with customers and colleagues via phone and email on a daily basis so you should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
* Deal effectively, promptly and courteously with any queries about pricing
* Maintain records on computer system
* Where products are to be supplied and fitted, ensure correct fitting rates are applied
* Maintain good relations with customers and Business Development Managers
* Liaise with in-house teams and 3rd parties for pricing
* Obtain approval for quotations where not within limits of own authority
* Provide support to the wider business in relation to customer/project specific pricing and specification queries
* Strong customer service skills
* Competent user of MS Word and Excel
* Good maths skills
* Ability to work co-operatively with team members
Working Monday- Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 9am-5pm, in return the client is offering a salary of £18,000.
Interested? Please send your CV to Emily.
Role: 2218 - Estimator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wetherby, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.