Lauchlan is seeking a talented and motivated designer/developer who possesses strong design abilities with experience and interest in interactive development.
This position will entail the design, development and delivery of creative solutions in a variety of applications and mediums including branding, print and digital marketing campaigns, presentations, email marketing, digital advertising, websites, social media advertising, video and experiential marketing programs. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker who expresses concepts with compelling visual designs, along with an interest in web development technologies.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent design skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Adobe Creative Suite Programs, Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint) and Mac Operating Platforms
- Interest in and aptitude for front end development using WordPress and associated
WYSIWYG web design tools.
- Video editing abilities a plus
- Takes direction from team members and thrives in team environment
- Deadline oriented/ correctly completes assignments by given due dates
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Shows initiative/ extremely proactive and keen sense of urgency
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and changing priorities
- Intellectual curiosity about the industry
Qualified candidates must be able to manage a wide range of challenging projects simultaneously, have superb communication skills and be willing to take on every creative challenge with enthusiasm and positivity.
We offer a creative, flexible work environment, competitive salary/vacation packages.
Please send cover letter, resume and a link to your online portfolio for review.
Recently named NH Rising Star Award Winner "Coolest NH Company to Work for Young Professionals,", listed as one of Inc's 5000 Fastest Growing US Private Companies and "NH Best Businesses to Work for Top 20", Lauchlan is continually seeking top talent to round out its team of IT marketing and creative professionals. Lauchlan is a leading provider of creative, marketing communications to the technology industry. Our core team of creative professionals is made up of account managers, marketing strategists, marketing, and technology writers and PR specialists, graphic and web designers, production specialists -- working together to fulfill our client's sophisticated communication needs in the technology and VAR (value added resellers) space.
We help our clients meet their key business objectives through dynamic, engaging brand materials, strategically planned events, and an integrated, highly targeted, cross-communication strategies.
As listed on the 2016 Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held US companies, Lauchlan invites you to be part of crafting a dynamic future for yourself, your team and the company as a whole.
Learn more at #removed#
Role: Visual Designer/Developer
Apply for this job now.