Going to school for Business Management/Marketing?
We provide college credits and paid training for the best of the best interns who are looking for a major resume booster or solidified job post graduation!
CMG is looking for creative, driven, and meticulous individuals with a passion for marketing, communications, advertising and new technology. We represent our clients to help build their brand name and problem solve.
Our industry experts provide both management and consulting services for highly successful clients in telecommunications. We are proud to have been an essential part of their tremendous growth over the last 3 years.
Our expertise lies in hands on training and providing a stellar customer experience designed to propel our client to incredible new levels.
We are offering a paid internship. You will be responsible for implementing internal and external communication programs. If you're highly creative, love finding new angles and have an eye for detail, you are in for an exciting chance to prove yourself.
At CMG we believe in organic growth.
All skill sets and techniques are learned, all promotions are earned.
- Territory Management
- Directly working with clients on goals and numbers
- Marketing directly to the public
- Providing customers with details on client knowledge and products
- Management training: teaching, training, and development of other employees
- Customer Service and Sales
- Team management
- Marketing and Sales
- Training and development of your colleagues
- Promotional Sales
- Public Relations
The skills you'll need to succeed:
- A knack for creating great communication between the client and consumer
- A wide degree of creativity while still practicing professionalism
- A strong sense of current trends and best practices in PR & Marketing
- Ambition, and an ability to prioritize
- Business-oriented personality with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Able to learn from mistakes and accept constructive criticism.
What we're looking for you to bring to the table:
- Leadership Skills (Team Based)
- A diligent worker who is detail-oriented and accountable
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with varied responsibilities
Clutch is a sales and marketing firm that assists Fortune 500 companies in new client acquisitions and retaining their existing clients. By focusing our efforts on a face to face, relationship-based marketing approach, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Role: Business Marketing Intern - #loveyourjob #teamworkdreamwork
Apply for this job now.