A premier security integration company headquartered in Delaware seeks talented technicians to join our growing team. We are looking for self-starting highly motivated individuals who can keep pace our challenging industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Install and/or services fire, security, access control, camera systems.
· Maintain records/documents of work performed.
· Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
· Promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
· Maintain company owed vehicle in safe operating condition.
· Represent the company with positive attitude, well maintained personal appearance and a respectable demeanor.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
· Minimum of five years’ experience installing/servicing commercial and residential fire, burglar alarm, cctv, and access control systems.
· Knowledge of security system software, including but not limited to: (Software House, DSX, Kantech, Axis, Sony, Honeywell, OnSSI, Exacq)
· Knowledge of IP cameras, networking, routers, port forwarding
· Proficient in Access Control Install/Programing
· Proficient in IP Video Install/Programing
· Verifiable work experience
· A valid driver's license
· Respectable driving record required.
· PTO and Holiday pay
· Medical Insurance
· Retirement Plan
· Access to company owned vehicle
· Company Smart phone, laptop
Interviews are by appointment only. All candidates must submit a current resume complete with cover letter.
Learn more about the Unified Door and Hardware Group at #removed#
Role: COMMERCIAL ACCESS CONTROL AND SECURITY TECHNICIAN
Apply for this job now.