An exciting position has become available for a full-time Fitter/Turner based in Dublin. The successful candidate's salary will be negotiable depending on experience.
- Experience in a similar role
- Can read and understand engineering drawings
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Confident working independently and as a part of a tea
The work is varied and includes:
- Assembly work
- Repairs and maintenance
Our client was formed in March 1997. They were originally based in Celbridge, Co Kildare. The company initially employed two people in the manufacture of precision milled, turned and ground components for local industry i.e., Kildare & Dublin. The Company now employs seven people and has expanded its customer base countrywide.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Fitter-Turner, Machining, Assembly Work, Repairs, Maintenance, Skilled, Skilled Trade