Individual will be required to work directly with various internal departments and retailers to create part numbers for all new products, along with modifying active part numbers for existing products in various environments and various retailer systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Configure physical and systemic attributes for all products and product categories in all internal and external systems (Retailers, transaction processors, etc.) This enables the purchase, receipt, invoicing, transfer, kitting, shipping, selling, activation, redemption, carrier activation, and reporting for all products across all product categories.
· Initiate, manage, test, and deploy system changes ( invoicing, etc.) necessary to support new product categories. Collaborate with Product Development team on bringing all new handsets to market, and all supporting collateral / accessory components. Also collaborate with Airtime department on all new airtime and product launches.
· Development, testing, and certification of products sold at all retailers. Also coordinate with on development and implementation of activation barcodes customized to each retailer’s Point-of-Sale system for every new product sold.
· Perform various functions as necessary to support business pertaining to product testing, market launches, etc.
· Configuration and administration of all internal and external systems to enable movement of all inventory and collateral items throughout entire supply chain process.
· This function supports Product Management, Demand Planning, Marketing Packaging, Handset Quality Testing/Certification, Product Quality Control, Reverse Logistics, Collateral Planning, and Forward Logistics areas.
· Decisions made by incumbent directly impact Product Management, Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, Marketing, Finance, Direct Sales, and Product Quality Control, since accuracy of part numbers and required system updates, drive assembly of finished goods and inventory allocation of product/collateral.
· Recommendations to Others (specify the level that the recommendation is made to): AVP, Director, and Managerial levels.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Associate’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and working experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of two years experience in either supply chain management, business analysis, process and system improvement, or other technical fields. Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary. Advanced MS-Excel required, including pivot tables, charting, extensive data preparation and analysis. Oracle Financials experience preferred.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
TEAM Concepts is a leader in the Staffing industry with 23 years of outstanding performance and integrity within our community. We are a female owned and operated company working to keep the business in the community. We offer a team atmosphere with ongoing training and support from your individual recruiter. 2016 Top 25 Staffing Agencies in Florida.
Role: Catalog Analyst
Apply for this job now.