- Basic Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hour week
- Private medical & life assurance
- Hertfordshire based
An incredible opportunity for an Optoelectronics Product Engineer has arisen with this company. At the forefront of their industry, they are renowned for continuously developing new optoelectronic / photonic equipment to fit market and customer requirements. They are now looking to add to their Product Engineering team.
The Product Engineer will work closely with the R&D and Production teams. You will be responsible for the following:
- Support the engineering of products based on specifications from the R&D team
- Designing, developing and implementing test stations for modular and full system testing
- Building and testing pre-production prototypes
- Designing and optimising manufacturing and test processes
- Create manufacturing documentation
- Lead product compliance testing
The successful Product Engineer will:
- Have a background in photonics / optoelectronics / physics / lasers / optics / optical lenses
- Degree level qualification as a minimum in a related field
- 2 or more years' experience in a related position such as Design Engineer, R&D Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Optoelectronics Engineer,
Based from my client's Head Office NW of London - commutable from Barnet, Edgeware, Watford, Harrow, Borehamwood, St Albans, Hatfield, Luton, Aylesbury, Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable etc.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels from Board level down to Graduates, Engineering and Design Leadership right through to graduate Engineering and Manufacturing roles, as well as Technical Sales & Sales Leadership.
This is a superb opportunity for any photonics, optoelectronics, physics experienced individual looking to work for a reputable engineering organisation.