General Manager - Well-known Cocktail Bar - London
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
COREcruitment are looking an experienced General Manager to join well known Bar group based in the heart of London (various sites)! Our client has great drinks, accompanied by a fantastic, classy atmosphere!
About the role:
This is a Full-Time position offering a very competitive salary. The successful General Manager will be hands-on and confident at delivering and overseeing the processes of the venue's daily operations. You will need to have a positive & influential attitude whilst maintaining great customer service with an emphasis on ensuring the customers are benefitting from the Bars exhilarating atmosphere!
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 18 months experience in similar General Management role
- Passionate & knowledgeable about Alcoholic beverages
- Confident team leader with the ability to be hands-on and delegate
- Manage the business aspects of the venue, dealing with suppliers, ordering and stock control
- Great team management
- Staff Rota Management
- Ability to promote inhouse products & services
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls
- Budgets, forecasting & cash handling
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to #removed#
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website #removed# or call us on #removed# for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram