We are seeking Exam Invigilators to join Class People's educational staffing team.
Class People are looking to speak with individuals who are seeking flexible working options within educational settings. In this instance successful candidates will be working at a specific school on an ad-hoc basis over the course of the next academic year supporting with the organisation and conduct of exams. These roles would suit individuals who are looking for flexible working to fit to their other commitments.
Exam Invigilating is located in Wiltshire and you would be required to support the students and staff throughout the exam. The requirements commonly will begin in October and continue on through until July.
WHAT DOES THE EXAM INVIGILATING INVOLVE?
- Supporting the students during the exams
- 1:1 sessions supporting students with SEN needs ( if required - only with previous SEN experience)
- Distributing materials to the students
- Giving or providing exam material prior to the exam (setting up the room prior to the exam)
- Supervising the exam for the duration of the scheduled time
- Returning all exam materials to the exams officers at the end of the allocated time
- You will be working specifically with students who require more help than other students.
WHAT IS NEEDED?
- No experience is required for Exam Invigilating
- A DBS on the update service
You' will be given training, guidance and support with your application by one of our recruitment consultants, and the school will be onboard you to their team and provide and required training prior to your first assignment.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch with the team or apply online.