School Cleaners - £8.72 per hour - Fulbourn Primary School - Part Time, Permanent (Term Time Only)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 15:30 - 18:00, 2.5 hours per day, 12.5 hours per week.
Our client is a professional office and commercial cleaning company with over 25 years' industry experience.
They are looking for dedicated School Cleaners to join their friendly company and clean Fulbourn Primary School to an exceptional standard.
An Enhanced DBS is preferred but not essential. Experience is preferred but training is provided.
What will the School Cleaner do?
- You will be required to clean washrooms/toilets to an excellent standard
- Emptying bins, wastebaskets and recyclables and transporting to designated disposal or recycling area
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
- Thoroughly cleaning wash basins, toilet cubicles and all toilet fittings
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery
- Promote good health and safety practices
What does the School Cleaner need?
- Must be an exceptional cleaner
- Cleaning experience is preferred but training is provided
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and an enthusiastic approach to multiple tasks
- Enjoy working as part of team and independently
An Enhanced DBS is preferred but not essential.